Hopewell Funeral Home Obituaries
Hopewell Funeral Home Obituaries have 4 photos it's including Funeral Set For Somerset Man Killed In Crash With Deer, Dolores A Alford Obituary Obituary From Funeral Service At Aa Rayner And Sons Funeral Home In, William Robert Craig, Retired Head Of The FBI Evidence Response Team, In 2002., 3 Files Added To The Tribute Wall Continue Reading. Here are the attachments:
Hopewell Funeral Home Obituaries was uploaded at September 18, 2018 at 7:38 pm. It is posted on the Home category. Hopewell Funeral Home Obituaries is labelled with Hopewell Funeral Home Obituaries, Hopewell, Funeral, Home, Obituaries..
HopewellHope•well (hōp′wel, -wəl),USA pronunciation n.
- a city in E Virginia, on the James River. 23,397.
Hope•well (hōp′wel, -wəl),USA pronunciation adj. [Archaeol.]
- of or pertaining to an advanced mound-building and agricultural Amerindian culture 100 b.c.–a.d. 400, centered in Ohio and Illinois and characterized by geometric earthworks, many large conical or dome-shaped burial mounds, corded and stamped pottery, ornamental knives and tobacco pipes, and the extensive trading of raw materials and artifacts.
Funeralfu•ner•al (fyo̅o̅′nər əl),USA pronunciation n.
- the ceremonies for a dead person prior to burial or cremation;
- a funeral procession.
- be someone's funeral, [Informal.]to have unpleasant consequences for someone: If you don't finish the work on time, it will be your funeral!
- of or pertaining to a funeral: funeral services; funeral expenses.
Homehome (hōm),USA pronunciation n., adj., adv., v., homed, hom•ing.
- a house, apartment, or other shelter that is the usual residence of a person, family, or household.
- the place in which one's domestic affections are centered.
- an institution for the homeless, sick, etc.: a nursing home.
- the dwelling place or retreat of an animal.
- the place or region where something is native or most common.
- any place of residence or refuge: a heavenly home.
- a person's native place or own country.
- (in games) the destination or goal.
- a principal base of operations or activities: The new stadium will be the home of the local football team.
- [Baseball.]See home plate.
- [Lacrosse.]one of three attack positions nearest the opposing goal.
- at home:
- in one's own house or place of residence.
- in one's own town or country.
- prepared or willing to receive social visits: Tell him I'm not at home. We are always at home to her.
- in a situation familiar to one;
at ease: She has a way of making everyone feel at home.
proficient: to be at home in the classics.
- played in one's hometown or on one's own grounds: The Yankees played two games at home and one away.
- of, pertaining to, or connected with one's home or country;
domestic: home products.
- principal or main: the corporation's home office.
- reaching the mark aimed at: a home thrust.
- played in a ball park, arena, or the like, that is or is assumed to be the center of operations of a team: The pitcher didn't lose a single home game all season.Cf. away (def. 14).
- to, toward, or at home: to go home.
to the heart: The truth of the accusation struck home.
- to the mark or point aimed at: He drove the point home.
- into the position desired;
perfectly or to the greatest possible extent: sails sheeted home.
- in the proper, stowed position: The anchor is home.
- toward its vessel: to bring the anchor home.
- bring home to, to make evident to;
clarify or emphasize for: The irrevocability of her decision was brought home to her.
- home and dry, having safely achieved one's goal.
- home free:
- assured of finishing, accomplishing, succeeding, etc.: If we can finish more than half the work today, we'll be home free.
- certain to be successfully finished, accomplished, secured, etc.: With most of the voters supporting it, the new law is home free.
- write home about, to comment especially on;
remark on: The town was nothing to write home about. His cooking is really something to write home about.
- to go or return home.
- (of guided missiles, aircraft, etc.) to proceed, esp. under control of an automatic aiming mechanism, toward a specified target, as a plane, missile, or location (often fol. by in on): The missile homed in on the target.
- to navigate toward a point by means of coordinates other than those given by altitudes.
- to have a home where specified;
- to bring or send home.
- to provide with a home.
- to direct, esp. under control of an automatic aiming device, toward an airport, target, etc.
Obituarieso•bit•u•ar•y (ō bich′o̅o̅ er′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ar•ies, adj.
- a notice of the death of a person, often with a biographical sketch, as in a newspaper.
- of, pertaining to, or recording a death or deaths: the obituary page of a newspaper.
This table comes with natural or metallic color including dreary, white or black. Seats are employed not too much and also straightforward with all the amount of 3 seats. This stand is simply useful for eating and chattering as the dimension isn't too large. Supplies used glass or ie metal.
The Hopewell Funeral Home Obituaries ideal for natural sort of home house. This natural stand has a square-shape that's fuller than wood or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) to be able to make a more natural perception. This table includes natural shades like white and brown.
Tabletops also bigger such that it may be used to place fruits, kitchen utensils for example spoons, discs, etc. Chairs was previously lean with a square or circular legs are tiny and slim in order to avoid the feeling of tightness while in the kitchen.