Transitional Curtain & Drapery From Anthropologie, Model: Chartreuse (charming Chartreuse Curtains Drapes #2)
5 images of Transitional Curtain & Drapery From Anthropologie, Model: Chartreuse (charming Chartreuse Curtains Drapes #2)
Curtaincur•tain (kûr′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a hanging piece of fabric used to shut out the light from a window, adorn a room, increase privacy, etc.
- a movable or folding screen used for similar purposes.
- [Chiefly New Eng.]a window shade.
- a set of hanging drapery for concealing all or part of the stage or set from the view of the audience.
- the act or time of raising or opening a curtain at the start of a performance: an 8:30 curtain.
- the end of a scene or act indicated by the closing or falling of a curtain: first-act curtain.
- an effect, line, or plot solution at the conclusion of a performance: a strong curtain; weak curtain.
- music signaling the end of a radio or television performance.
- (used as a direction in a script of a play to indicate that a scene or act is concluded.)
- anything that shuts off, covers, or conceals: a curtain of artillery fire.
- a relatively flat or featureless extent of wall between two pavilions or the like.
- [Fort.]the part of a wall or rampart connecting two bastions, towers, or the like.
- curtains, the end;
death, esp. by violence: It looked like curtains for another mobster.
- draw the curtain on or over:
- to bring to a close: to draw the curtain on a long career of public service.
- to keep secret.
- lift the curtain on:
- to commence;
- to make known or public;
disclose: to lift the curtain on a new scientific discovery.
- to provide, shut off, conceal, or adorn with, or as if with, a curtain.
Draperydrap•er•y (drā′pə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -er•ies.
- coverings, hangings, clothing, etc., of fabric, esp. as arranged in loose, graceful folds.
- Often, draperies. long curtains, usually of heavy fabric and often designed to open and close across a window.
- the draping or arranging of hangings, clothing, etc., in graceful folds.
- [Art.]hangings, clothing, etc., as represented in sculpture or painting.
- cloths or textile fabrics collectively.
- See dry goods.
- the stock, shop, or business of a draper.
Fromfrom (frum, from; unstressed frəm),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to specify a starting point in spatial movement): a train running west from Chicago.
- (used to specify a starting point in an expression of limits): The number of stores will be increased from 25 to 30.
- (used to express removal or separation, as in space, time, or order): two miles from shore; 30 minutes from now; from one page to the next.
- (used to express discrimination or distinction): to be excluded from membership; to differ from one's father.
- (used to indicate source or origin): to come from the Midwest; to take a pencil from one's pocket.
- (used to indicate agent or instrumentality): death from starvation.
- (used to indicate cause or reason): From the evidence, he must be guilty.
ChartreuseChar•treuse (shär tro̅o̅z′, -tro̅o̅s′; Fr. shar trœz′),USA pronunciation n.
- an aromatic liqueur, usually yellow or green, made by the Carthusian monks at Grenoble, France, and, at one time, at Tarragona, Spain.
- (l.c.) a clear, light green with a yellowish tinge.
- (l.c.) of the color chartreuse.
Hi there, this post is about Transitional Curtain & Drapery From Anthropologie, Model: Chartreuse (charming Chartreuse Curtains Drapes #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 430 x 645. This attachment's file size is only 34 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your computer, you should Click here. You could also see more attachments by clicking the following image or read more at here: Chartreuse Curtains Drapes.
The areas were used to cook or create that perception of your kitchen, food. So it could be claimed your kitchen is one room that's typically unpleasant and filthy as the Transitional Curtain & Drapery From Anthropologie, Model: Chartreuse (charming Chartreuse Curtains Drapes #2) can be a place to prepare and place something carelessly because of the effects of the rush of cooking for some dinners were burned and so forth.
Layout your kitchen right into a minimalist home, use your creative aspect to design a minimalist kitchen in your own home, as the minimalist kitchen can be a kitchen that is designed with a kitchen collection along with a lot of kitchen cabinets as possible employ to put a cooking tools. Which means for a minimalist home is complete you no further need-to develop a hanger or hook in your kitchen.
If your Transitional Curtain & Drapery From Anthropologie, Model: Chartreuse (charming Chartreuse Curtains Drapes #2) appears clean and tidy, surely you will feel comfortable while cooking. Using a cozy kitchen, cooking is fun, since the style of food is dependent upon the feeling of people who're preparing, along with the outcome is the maximum that the dishes may taste better.
Therefore it is today lots of kitchens which have a fascinating model with an array of furniture for cooking utensils over a standard base so as or stocking goods not to falter. Probably for a lot of the best way to prepare the cooking equipment in the home will be to add land or a hook to retain some cooking products which can be hung.