POWERTEC Diamond Grinding Wheel Dresser ( Grinding Dresser #4)
Diamonddia•mond (dī′mənd, dī′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
- a pure or nearly pure, extremely hard form of carbon, naturally crystallized in the isometric system.
- a piece of this stone.
- a transparent, flawless or almost flawless piece of this stone, esp. when cut and polished, valued as a precious gem.
- a ring or other piece of jewelry containing such a precious stone, esp. an engagement ring.
- a piece of this stone used in a drill or cutting tool.
- a tool provided with such an uncut stone, used for cutting glass.
- crystallized carbon, or a piece of it, artificially produced.
- an equilateral quadrilateral, esp. as placed with its diagonals vertical and horizontal;
a lozenge or rhombus.
- any rhombus-shaped figure or object oriented with its diagonals vertical and horizontal.
- a red rhombus-shaped figure on a playing card.
- a card of the suit bearing such figures.
- diamonds, (used with a sing. or pl. v.) the suit so marked: Diamonds is trump. Diamonds are trump.
- the space enclosed by home plate and the three bases;
- the entire playing field.
- a 4½-point type of a size between brilliant and pearl.
- diamond in the rough, a person of fine character but lacking refined manners or graces.
- made of or set with a diamond or diamonds.
- having the shape of a diamond: a dress with a diamond print.
- indicating the 75th, or sometimes the 60th, event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- to adorn with or as if with diamonds.
Grindinggrind (grīnd),USA pronunciation v., ground or (Rare) grind•ed;
- to wear, smooth, or sharpen by abrasion or friction;
whet: to grind a lens.
- to reduce to fine particles, as by pounding or crushing;
bray, triturate, or pulverize.
- to oppress, torment, or crush: to grind the poor.
- to rub harshly or gratingly;
grit: to grind one's teeth.
- to operate by turning a crank: to grind a hand organ.
- to produce by crushing or abrasion: to grind flour.
- to annoy;
irk: It really grinds me when he's late.
- to perform the operation of reducing to fine particles.
- to rub harshly;
- to be or become ground.
- to be polished or sharpened by friction.
- to work or study laboriously (often fol. by away): He was grinding away at his algebra.
- (in a dance) to rotate the hips in a suggestive manner. Cf. bump (def. 11).
- grind out:
- to produce in a routine or mechanical way: to grind out magazine stories.
- to extinguish by rubbing the lighted end against a hard surface: to grind out a cigarette.
- the act of grinding.
- a grinding sound.
- a grade of particle fineness into which a substance is ground: The coffee is available in various grinds for different coffee makers.
- laborious, usually uninteresting work: Copying all the footnotes was a grind.
- an excessively diligent student.
- a dance movement in which the hips are rotated in a suggestive or erotic manner. Cf. bump (def. 22).
Wheelwheel (hwēl, wēl),USA pronunciation n.
- a circular frame or disk arranged to revolve on an axis, as on or in vehicles or machinery.
- any machine, apparatus, instrument, etc., shaped like this or having a circular frame, disk, or revolving drum as an essential feature: a potter's wheel; roulette wheel; spinning wheel.
- See steering wheel.
- a circular frame with an axle connecting to the rudder of a ship, for steering: He took the wheel during the storm.
- a paddle wheel.
- a propeller.
- a bicycle.
- a round object, decoration, etc.: a wheel of cheese; a design of red wheels and blue squares.
- an old instrument of torture in the form of a circular frame on which the victim was stretched until disjointed.
- a circular firework that revolves rapidly while burning;
- a rotating instrument that Fortune is represented as turning in order to bring about changes or reverses in human affairs.
- moving, propelling, or animating agencies: the wheels of commerce; the wheels of thought.
- a personal means of transportation, esp. a car.
- a cycle, recurring action, or steady progression: the wheel of days and nights.
- a wheeling or circular movement: the intricate wheels of the folk dances.
- (formerly) a movement of troops, ships, etc., drawn up in line, as if turning on a pivot.
- someone active and influential, as in business, politics, etc.;
an important person: a big wheel.
- at the wheel:
- at the helm of a ship, the steering wheel of a motor vehicle, etc.
- in command or control: Her ambition is to be at the wheel of a large corporation by the age of 40.
- hell on wheels. See hell (def. 16).
- spin one's wheels, to expend or waste effort to no avail: He spun his wheels on that project for two years.
- wheels within wheels, an involved interaction of motives or agencies operating to produce the final result: Government agencies are a study of wheels within wheels.
- to cause to turn, rotate, or revolve, as on an axis.
- to perform (a movement) in a circular or curving direction.
- to move, roll, or convey on wheels, casters, etc.: The servants wheel the tables out.
- to provide (a vehicle, machine, etc.) with wheels.
- to turn on or as on an axis or about a center;
revolve, rotate, or pivot.
- to move in a circular or curving course: pigeons wheeling above.
- to turn so as to face in a different direction (often fol. by about or around): He wheeled about and faced his opponent squarely.
- to change one's opinion or procedure (often fol. by about or around): He wheeled around and argued for the opposition.
- to roll along on or as on wheels;
travel along smoothly: The car wheeled along the highway.
- to turn: Right wheel!
- wheel and deal, to operate dynamically for one's own profit or benefit.
Dresserdress•er1 (dres′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who dresses.
- a person employed to dress actors, care for costumes, etc., at a theater, television studio, or the like.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a surgeon's assistant.
- a person who dresses in a particular manner, as specified: a fancy dresser; a careful and distinctive dresser.
- any of several tools or devices used in dressing materials.
- a block, fitting into an anvil, on which pieces are forged.
- a mallet for shaping sheet metal.
- a tool for truing the surfaces of grinding wheels.
Howdy , this blog post is about POWERTEC Diamond Grinding Wheel Dresser ( Grinding Dresser #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 960 x 960. This blog post's file size is only 53 KB. If You desired to download It to Your computer, you might Click here. You might also download more photos by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: Grinding Dresser.
Grinding Dresser is among the most widely used elements and so are often used for that ground and also the Stone can be a volcanic rock produced by warmth and strain and so are available in different tones like dark colors, light grey and green along with other colors, Now due to the strength and resilience, rock marble ceramic form normally employed for home floors, surfaces and flooring products and also building a livingroom.
Needless to say you know plenty of these kind of marble and possesses become a new craze on earth of property and undoubtedly you're perplexed in selecting a style, in creating a home, you must consider the appropriate colour for that surfaces of one's home. Though it is not rare to also have a neutral shade such as white colour to paint the walls of the home shade grey house frequently picked while the bottom shade is prominent.
But gray is actually a basic color that seems however simple to complement with hues that are other more distinction. So that the chosen shade Grinding Dresser is suitable for folks who want to utilize neutral hues like less, although white. You must consider these guidelines and concerns in picking color combinations to have the blend right colour shade. Select a colour to paint the surfaces a vivid color combinations of dull.
The brilliant shades are recommended listed here is not-so stunning vibrant coloring, as the impact will be actually created by the color mixture of Grinding Dresser with dazzling hues ugly. Select shades which might be smooth although shiny but soft. Like, light turf green blue, white, among others. However, you should pick the appropriate mix, even though combination with other shades which are better or banned.