Rubber-Cal Maxx-Tuff Floor Protection Mats - 1/2\ ( 2 Inch Thick Rubber Mats #2)
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
MatsMATS (mats),USA pronunciation n.
- Military Air Transport Service.
Hello folks, this image is about Rubber-Cal Maxx-Tuff Floor Protection Mats - 1/2\ ( 2 Inch Thick Rubber Mats #2). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 677 x 677. It's file size is just 53 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your computer, you should Click here. You could too download more images by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: 2 Inch Thick Rubber Mats.
The house frequently has a unique identity. Likewise using cottages or the pad are situated in the UK. Do not need to transform the construction of the building is toomuch, Rubber-Cal Maxx-Tuff Floor Protection Mats - 1/2\ ( 2 Inch Thick Rubber Mats #2) designs and conventional bungalow compete.
Never requested lovely, a result! To be able to take care of the character of the building, the developer Alex Saint of Home Structure incorporating a kitchen design in addition to the principal building. The effect? Wonderful! Yes, a cottage operating out of Chelshire, great britain could be the building in-question.
The pad was integrated the 18th-century and it is now after dark stage of renovation. Rather than wanting to replicate the kind of the cottage, Alex E chose to create an additional kitchen layout that'll minimize the architectural change of the whole hotel and maintain this house's character.