Duck Egg Blue Gingham Check Bedding ( Duck Egg Quilt Cover #11)
Duckduck1 (duk),USA pronunciation n., pl. ducks, (esp. collectively for 1, 2) duck.
- any of numerous wild or domesticated web-footed swimming birds of the family Anatidae, esp. of the genus Anas and allied genera, characterized by abroad, flat bill, short legs, and depressed body.
- the female of this bird, as distinguished from the male. Cf. drake1.
- the flesh of this bird, eaten as food.
individual: He's the queer old duck with the knee-length gaiters and walrus mustache.
- a playing marble, esp. one that is not used as a shooter.
- ducks, (used with a sing. v.)ducky2.
- [Cricket Slang.]
- failure of a batsman to score: to be out for a duck.
- a player's score of zero: to be bowled for a duck.Cf. goose egg.
- water off a duck's back, something that has little or no effect: Our criticisms of his talk rolled off him like water off a duck's back.
Eggegg1 (eg),USA pronunciation n.
- the roundish reproductive body produced by the female of certain animals, as birds and most reptiles, consisting of an ovum and its envelope of albumen, jelly, membranes, egg case, or shell, according to species.
- such a body produced by a domestic bird, esp. the hen.
- the contents of an egg or eggs: raw egg; fried eggs.
- anything resembling a hen's egg.
- Also called egg cell. the female gamete; ovum.
- person: He's a good egg.
- an aerial bomb.
- egg on one's face, [Informal.]humiliation or embarrassment resulting from having said or done something foolish or unwise: They were afraid to back the losing candidate and wind up with egg on their faces.
- lay an egg, [Informal.]to fail wretchedly, esp. to be unsuccessful in front of an audience: He laid an egg as the romantic hero.
- put all one's eggs in one basket, to venture all of something that one possesses in a single enterprise.
- walk on eggs, to walk or act very cautiously.
- to prepare (food) by dipping in beaten egg.
Blueblue (blo̅o̅),USA pronunciation n., adj., blu•er, blu•est, v., blued, blu•ing or blue•ing.
- the pure color of a clear sky;
the primary color between green and violet in the visible spectrum, an effect of light with a wavelength between 450 and 500 nm.
- something having a blue color: Place the blue next to the red.
- a person who wears blue or is a member of a group characterized by some blue symbol: Tomorrow the blues will play the browns.
- (often cap.) a member of the Union army in the American Civil War or the army itself. Cf. gray (def. 13).
- See blue ribbon (def. 1).
- any of several blue-winged butterflies of the family Lycaenidae.
- the blue:
- the sky.
- the sea.
- the remote distance: They've vanished into the blue somewhere.
- out of the blue, suddenly and unexpectedly: The inheritance came out of the blue as a stroke of good fortune.
- of the color of blue: a blue tie.
- (cap.) of or pertaining to the Union army in the American Civil War.
- (of the skin) discolored by cold, contusion, fear, or vascular collapse.
- depressed in spirits;
melancholy: She felt blue about not being chosen for the team.
- holding or offering little hope;
bleak: a blue outlook.
- characterized by or stemming from rigid morals or religion: statutes that were blue and unrealistic.
- marked by blasphemy: The air was blue with oaths.
- (of an animal's pelage) grayish-blue.
risqué: a blue joke or film.
- blue in the face, exhausted and speechless, as from excessive anger, physical strain, etc.: I reminded him about it till I was blue in the face.
- to make blue;
dye a blue color.
- to tinge with bluing: Don't blue your clothes till the second rinse.
- to become or turn blue.
Ginghamging•ham (ging′əm),USA pronunciation n.
- yarn-dyed, plain-weave cotton fabric, usually striped or checked.
Checkcheck1 (chek),USA pronunciation v., n., pl. checks or, for 45, chex, adj., interj.
- to stop or arrest the motion of suddenly or forcibly: He checked the horse at the edge of the cliff.
- to restrain;
hold in restraint or control: They built a high wall to check the tides.
- to cause a reduction, as in rate or intensity;
diminish: The new measures checked the rapidity with which the epidemic was spreading.
- to investigate or verify as to correctness: She checked the copy against the original.
- to make an inquiry into, search through, etc.: We checked the files, but the letter was missing.
- to inspect or test the performance, condition, safety, etc., of (something): Check a used car thoroughly before buying it.
- to mark (something) so as to indicate examination, correctness, preference, etc. (often fol. by off): Please check the correct answer. They checked off the names of people they wanted to invite.
- to leave in temporary custody: Check your umbrellas at the door.
- to accept for temporary custody: We accept responsibility for any article we check here.
- to send (baggage) on a passenger's ticket, usually on the same carrier used by the passenger, for pickup at the destination: We checked two trunks through to Portland.
- to accept (baggage) for conveyance, and to convey, under the privilege of a passenger's ticket: Check this trunk to Portland.
- to mark with or in a pattern of squares: to check fabric.
- [Agric.]to plant in checkrows.
- [Chess.]to place (an opponent's king) under direct attack.
- [Ice Hockey.]to obstruct or impede the movement or progress of (an opponent). Cf. back-check, fore-check.
- to prove to be right;
correspond accurately: The reprint checks with the original, item for item.
- to make an inquiry, investigation, etc., as for verification (often fol. by up, into, etc.): He checked to make sure his answer was correct. Check into the matter.
- to make a sudden stop;
pause: The horse checked before he jumped.
- [Chess.]to make a move that puts the opponent's king under direct attack.
- to crack or split, usually in small checks: Painted surfaces may check with age.
- [Poker.]to decline to initiate the betting in a betting round, usually to force another player to make the first bet rather than raise it.
- [Hunting.](of hounds) to stop, esp. because the line of scent has been lost.
- [Falconry.](of a hawk) to forsake the proper prey and follow baser game (fol. by at).
- check in, to register, as at a hotel;
indicate one's arrival or presence at a place, function, etc., usually by signing an appropriate form: We checked in at the reception desk.
- check on or up on, to investigate, scrutinize, or inspect: Don't forget to check on his work. We have to check up on him.
- check out:
- to vacate and pay for one's quarters at a hotel.
- to verify or become verified;
examine or investigate.
- to fulfill requirements, as by passing a test: The engine checked out and we proceeded on our way.
- to itemize, total the cost of, and collect payment for (a purchase): The supermarket cashier was exhausted from checking out groceries all day long.
- to have the cost added up and pay for merchandise.
- to borrow (an item) by having it listed as one's temporary responsibility: The adding machine was checked out in your name.
- [Informal.]to depart quickly or abruptly;
leave in a hurry.
- [Slang.]to die.
- check over, to examine or investigate, esp. thoroughly.
- check the helm, [Naut.]to alter the helm of a turning vessel to keep the bow from swinging too far or too rapidly.
- Also,[Brit.,] cheque. [Banking.]a written order, usually on a standard printed form, directing a bank to pay money.
- a slip or ticket showing the amount owed, esp. a bill for food or beverages consumed.
- a ticket or token that when matched with a counterpart identifies an article left in the temporary custody of another, the purchaser of a ticket, a person who is to be served next, etc.
- a criterion, standard, or means to insure against error, fraud, etc.: This handmade sample is a check that the machine-made samples have to match.
- an inquiry, search, or examination: We made a quick check but found nothing missing.
- Also called check mark. a mark, often indicated by (✓), as on a list, to indicate that something has been considered, acted upon, or approved.
- a person or thing that stops, limits, slows, or restrains: The increase of duty was an effective check on imports. He was a check on her enthusiasm.
- a sudden arrest or stoppage;
rebuff: Taxation caused a check in the accumulation of vast fortunes.
- a control, test, or inspection that ascertains performance or prevents error: They ran a check on the dependability of the automobile.
- a pattern formed of squares, as on a checkerboard.
- one of the squares in such a pattern.
- a fabric having a check pattern.
- [Chess.]the exposure of the king to direct attack: The king was in check.
- [Ice Hockey.]any of several maneuvers designed to obstruct or impede the forward progress of an opponent. Cf. board check, body check, cross-check (def. 5), hook check, poke check, sweep check.
- a counter used in card games, as the chip in poker.
- a small crack: There were several checks in the paint.
- an egg, designated for market, having a slightly cracked shell and an intact inner membrane.
- [Masonry.]a rabbet-shaped cutting on the edge of a stone, by which it is fitted to another stone.
- the losing of the scent by a dog or pack.
- (in fox hunting) a period in a hunt, following the losing of the scent by the hounds, during which the field rests quietly while the hounds cast to regain the scent.
- in check, under restraint: He held his anger in check.
- serving to check, control, verify, etc.: a check system.
- ornamented with a checkered pattern;
checkered: a check border.
- [Chess.](used as a call to warn one's opponent that his or her king is exposed to direct attack, having just one move in which to escape or parry.)
- [Informal.]all right! agreed!
Beddingbed•ding (bed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- blankets, sheets, etc., used on a bed;
- bedclothes together with a matress.
straw, etc., as a bed for animals.
- a foundation or bottom layer.
- a thin layer of putty laid in the rabbet of a window frame or muntin to give a pane of glass an even backing.
- arrangement of sedimentary rocks in strata.
- [Hort.]of or pertaining to a plant esp. suited to or prepared for planting in an open-air bed for ornamental displays: bedding hyacinths; bedding begonias.
Hello there, this blog post is about Duck Egg Blue Gingham Check Bedding ( Duck Egg Quilt Cover #11). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1008 x 672. This photo's file size is just 84 KB. If You desired to save It to Your laptop, you might Click here. You might also download more photos by clicking the image below or read more at this article: Duck Egg Quilt Cover.
Duck Egg Blue Gingham Check Bedding ( Duck Egg Quilt Cover #11) is among the most widely used components and therefore are often used for the ground and also the Granite can also be a volcanic rock shaped by heat and force and therefore are available in numerous tones like dark shades, light dull and white and also other colors, Currently because of the strength and longevity, rock marble ceramic type usually useful for home floors, surfaces and flooring supplies and also creating a living room.
Needless to say you know a lot of these kind of marble and possesses become a fresh trend on the planet of house not to mention you are perplexed in selecting a style, in setting-up a home, you must think about the proper coloring for your surfaces of the home. Coloring dreary house generally chosen since the platform shade is principal, even though it is not unusual to also provide a simple coloring such as white color to paint the surfaces of the home.