Hardin Furniture #1 Yancy - Galaxy - Power Rocker Recliner
HardinHar•din (här′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- John Wesley, 1853–95, U.S. outlaw in the West.
Furniturefur•ni•ture (fûr′ni chər),USA pronunciation n.
- the movable articles, as tables, chairs, desks or cabinets, required for use or ornament in a house, office, or the like.
- fittings, apparatus, or necessary accessories for something.
- equipment for streets and other public areas, as lighting standards, signs, benches, or litter bins.
- Also called bearer, dead metal. pieces of wood or metal, less than type high, set in and about pages of type to fill them out and hold the type in place in a chase.
Galaxygal•ax•y (gal′ək sē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ax•ies.
- a large system of stars held together by mutual gravitation and isolated from similar systems by vast regions of space.
- (usually cap.) See Milky Way.
- any large and brilliant or impressive assemblage of persons or things: a galaxy of opera stars.
Powerpow•er (pou′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- ability to do or act;
capability of doing or accomplishing something.
- political or national strength: the balance of power in Europe.
- great or marked ability to do or act;
- the possession of control or command over others;
ascendancy: power over men's minds.
- political ascendancy or control in the government of a country, state, etc.: They attained power by overthrowing the legal government.
- legal ability, capacity, or authority: the power of attorney.
- delegated authority;
authority granted to a person or persons in a particular office or capacity: the powers of the president.
- a document or written statement conferring legal authority.
- a person or thing that possesses or exercises authority or influence.
- a state or nation having international authority or influence: The great powers held an international conference.
- a military or naval force: The Spanish Armada was a mighty power.
- Often, powers. a deity;
divinity: the heavenly powers.
- powers, [Theol.]an order of angels. Cf. angel (def. 1).
- [Dial.]a large number or amount: There's a power of good eatin' at the church social.
- work done or energy transferred per unit of time. Symbol: P
- the time rate of doing work.
- mechanical energy as distinguished from hand labor: a loom driven by power.
- a particular form of mechanical or physical energy: hydroelectric power.
- energy, force, or momentum: The door slammed shut, seemingly under its own power.
- the product obtained by multiplying a quantity by itself one or more times: The third power of 2 is 8.
- (of a number x) a number whose logarithm is a times the logarithm of x (and is called the a th power of x). Symbolically, y = xa is a number that satisfies the equation log y = a log x.
- the exponent of an expression, as a in xa.
- See cardinal number (def. 2).
- the magnifying capacity of a microscope, telescope, etc., expressed as the ratio of the diameter of the image to the diameter of the object. Cf. magnification (def. 2).
- the reciprocal of the focal length of a lens.
- the powers that be, those in supreme command;
the authorities: The decision is in the hands of the powers that be.
- to supply with electricity or other means of power: Atomic energy powers the new submarines.
- to give power to;
make powerful: An outstanding quarterback powered the team in its upset victory.
- to inspire;
sustain: A strong faith in divine goodness powers his life.
- (of a fuel, engine, or any source able to do work) to supply force to operate (a machine): An electric motor powers this drill.
- to drive or push by applying power: She powered the car expertly up the winding mountain road.
- power down, to shut off.
- power up, to turn on.
- operated or driven by a motor or electricity: a power mower; power tools.
- power-assisted: His new car has power brakes and power windows.
- conducting electricity: a power cable.
- expressing or exerting power;
characteristic of those having authority or influence: to host a power lunch.
Rockerrock•er (rok′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- Also called runner. one of the curved pieces on which a cradle or a rocking chair rocks.
- See rocking chair.
- a rock-'n'-roll song: She sang a ballad and followed that with two of her well-known rockers.
- any of various devices that operate with a rocking motion.
- [Graphic Arts.]a small steel plate with one curved and toothed edge for roughening a copperplate to make a mezzotint.
- cradle (def. 13).
- an ice skate that has a curved blade.
- a performer or fan of rock music.
- off one's rocker, [Slang.]insane;
crazy: You're off your rocker if you think I'm going to climb that mountain.
Reclinerre•clin•er (ri klī′nər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that reclines.
- Also called reclin′ing chair′. an easy chair with a back and footrest adjustable up or down to the comfort of the user.
Hello peoples, this attachment is about Hardin Furniture #1 Yancy - Galaxy - Power Rocker Recliner. This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 880 x 587. It's file size is only 80 KB. Wether You ought to save This blog post to Your computer, you could Click here. You might also download more pictures by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Hardin Furniture.
Are you having trouble determining which lamps will soon be selected to your Hardin Furniture #1 Yancy - Galaxy - Power Rocker Recliner, or simply just the most effective illumination design for you personally? Effectively, today is the happy time because we'll offer you on HOWTO select the ideal light on your bedroom four amazing tips! Bedside lights are essential in nearly every bedroom.
Nevertheless, sometimes it is insufficient, so you must look into it to contemplate just how many clearly illuminated sites you need to have within your room. You're able to go along with various ways and choose to use just a little wall sconce a suspension lamp as your bedroom light.
The main thing will be to select the remedy that best fits your requirements whether their house or appearance is associated. It's vital that you decide why the particular lighting is put not there and below.