Newhill Farm Cottages (superb Farm Cottage To Rent Fife #2)
Farmfarm (färm),USA pronunciation n.
- a tract of land, usually with a house, barn, silo, etc., on which crops and often livestock are raised for livelihood.
- land or water devoted to the raising of animals, fish, plants, etc.: a pig farm; an oyster farm; a tree farm.
- a similar, usually commercial, site where a product is manufactured or cultivated: a cheese farm; a honey farm.
- the system, method, or act of collecting revenue by leasing a territory in districts.
- a country or district leased for the collection of revenue.
- a fixed yearly amount accepted from a person in view of local or district taxes that he or she is authorized to collect.
- a tract of land on which an industrial function is carried out, as the drilling or storage of oil or the generation of electricity by solar power.
- [Eng. Hist.]
- the rent or income from leased property.
- the condition of being leased at a fixed rent;
possession under lease;
- Also called farm team, farm′ club′. [Chiefly Baseball.]a team in a minor league that is owned by or affiliated with a major-league team, for training or keeping players until ready or needed.
- [Obs.]a fixed yearly amount payable in the form of rent, taxes, or the like.
- buy the farm, [Slang.]to die or be killed.
- to cultivate (land).
- to take the proceeds or profits of (a tax, undertaking, etc.) on paying a fixed sum.
- to let or lease (taxes, revenues, an enterprise, etc.) to another for a fixed sum or a percentage (often fol. by out).
- to let or lease the labor or services of (a person) for hire.
- to contract for the maintenance of (a person, institution, etc.): a county that farms its poor.
- to cultivate the soil;
operate a farm.
- farm out:
- to assign (work, privileges, or the like) to another by financial agreement;
lease: The busy shipyard farmed out two construction jobs to a smaller yard.
- to assign the care of (a child or dependent person) to another: She farms her elderly aunt out to a retired nurse during the workweek.
- [Chiefly Baseball.]to assign (a player) to a farm.
- to exhaust (farmland) by overcropping.
- to drill (oil or gas wells), esp. by subcontract on land owned or leased by another.
Cottagescot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
Hi guys, this blog post is about Newhill Farm Cottages (superb Farm Cottage To Rent Fife #2). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 767 x 576. This post's file size is only 95 KB. Wether You desired to save This image to Your computer, you might Click here. You might too see more pictures by clicking the following photo or see more at here: Farm Cottage To Rent Fife.
Curtains are among the essential components in an area. Farm Cottage To Rent Fife ready to dam the daylight is too brilliant on the outside and about the other-hand is also able to include part of the place whilst not noticeable in the exterior. Till an area is scarcely that had a window with no curtains so great blackout functionality.
To make a good mix of decoration of the space through the choice of proper blinds, we should be watchful inside the mix and fit of hues, styles, as well as the layer supplies together with the idea of space and the size and shape of the window itself. Not only this, the selection blackout must also be modified to paint the walls as if the blinds have a colour that is not in harmony using the shade of the colour, the result will look odd along with the distinction isn't it?
Blinds than beneficial with regards to function, can also be addressed being an element of design that could enhance the space. These items might be combined with the room's topic together with types and types of windows to be able provide a different bedroom decoration and to come together.