Farm Cottage To Rent Fife #3 Image 1 Of 14: Weddersbie
Farmfarm (färm),USA pronunciation n.
- a tract of land, usually with a house, barn, silo, etc., on which crops and often livestock are raised for livelihood.
- land or water devoted to the raising of animals, fish, plants, etc.: a pig farm; an oyster farm; a tree farm.
- a similar, usually commercial, site where a product is manufactured or cultivated: a cheese farm; a honey farm.
- the system, method, or act of collecting revenue by leasing a territory in districts.
- a country or district leased for the collection of revenue.
- a fixed yearly amount accepted from a person in view of local or district taxes that he or she is authorized to collect.
- a tract of land on which an industrial function is carried out, as the drilling or storage of oil or the generation of electricity by solar power.
- [Eng. Hist.]
- the rent or income from leased property.
- the condition of being leased at a fixed rent;
possession under lease;
- Also called farm team, farm′ club′. [Chiefly Baseball.]a team in a minor league that is owned by or affiliated with a major-league team, for training or keeping players until ready or needed.
- [Obs.]a fixed yearly amount payable in the form of rent, taxes, or the like.
- buy the farm, [Slang.]to die or be killed.
- to cultivate (land).
- to take the proceeds or profits of (a tax, undertaking, etc.) on paying a fixed sum.
- to let or lease (taxes, revenues, an enterprise, etc.) to another for a fixed sum or a percentage (often fol. by out).
- to let or lease the labor or services of (a person) for hire.
- to contract for the maintenance of (a person, institution, etc.): a county that farms its poor.
- to cultivate the soil;
operate a farm.
- farm out:
- to assign (work, privileges, or the like) to another by financial agreement;
lease: The busy shipyard farmed out two construction jobs to a smaller yard.
- to assign the care of (a child or dependent person) to another: She farms her elderly aunt out to a retired nurse during the workweek.
- [Chiefly Baseball.]to assign (a player) to a farm.
- to exhaust (farmland) by overcropping.
- to drill (oil or gas wells), esp. by subcontract on land owned or leased by another.
Cottagecot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
Toto (to̅o̅; unstressed tŏŏ, tə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from): They came to the house.
- (used for expressing direction or motion or direction toward something) in the direction of;
toward: from north to south.
- (used for expressing limit of movement or extension): He grew to six feet.
- (used for expressing contact or contiguity) on;
upon: a right uppercut to the jaw; Apply varnish to the surface.
- (used for expressing a point of limit in time) before;
until: to this day; It is ten minutes to six. We work from nine to five.
- (used for expressing aim, purpose, or intention): going to the rescue.
- (used for expressing destination or appointed end): sentenced to jail.
- (used for expressing agency, result, or consequence): to my dismay; The flowers opened to the sun.
- (used for expressing a resulting state or condition): He tore it to pieces.
- (used for expressing the object of inclination or desire): They drank to her health.
- (used for expressing the object of a right or claim): claimants to an estate.
- (used for expressing limit in degree, condition, or amount): wet to the skin; goods amounting to $1000; Tomorrow's high will be 75 to 80°.
- (used for expressing addition or accompaniment) with: He added insult to injury. They danced to the music. Where is the top to this box?
- (used for expressing attachment or adherence): She held to her opinion.
- (used for expressing comparison or opposition): inferior to last year's crop; The score is eight to seven.
- (used for expressing agreement or accordance) according to;
by: a position to one's liking; to the best of my knowledge.
- (used for expressing reference, reaction, or relation): What will he say to this?
- (used for expressing a relative position): parallel to the roof.
- (used for expressing a proportion of number or quantity) in;
making up: 12 to the dozen; 20 miles to the gallon.
- (used for indicating the indirect object of a verb, for connecting a verb with its complement, or for indicating or limiting the application of an adjective, noun, or pronoun): Give it to me. I refer to your work.
- (used as the ordinary sign or accompaniment of the infinitive, as in expressing motion, direction, or purpose, in ordinary uses with a substantive object.)
- raised to the power indicated: Three to the fourth is 81( 34 = 81).
- toward a point, person, place, or thing, implied or understood.
- toward a contact point or closed position: Pull the door to.
- toward a matter, action, or work: We turned to with a will.
- into a state of consciousness;
out of unconsciousness: after he came to.
- to and fro. See fro (def. 2).
Rentrent1 (rent),USA pronunciation n.
- a payment made periodically by a tenant to a landlord in return for the use of land, a building, an apartment, an office, or other property.
- a payment or series of payments made by a lessee to an owner in return for the use of machinery, equipment, etc.
- [Econ.]the excess of the produce or return yielded by a given piece of cultivated land over the cost of production;
the yield from a piece of land or real estate.
- profit or return derived from any differential advantage in production.
- [Obs.]revenue or income.
- for rent, available to be rented, as a home or store: an apartment for rent.
- to grant the possession and enjoyment of (property, machinery, etc.) in return for the payment of rent from the tenant or lessee. (often fol. by out).
- to take and hold (property, machinery, etc.) in return for the payment of rent to the landlord or owner.
- to be leased or let for rent: This apartment rents cheaply.
- to lease or let property.
- to take possession of and use property by paying rent: She rents from a friend.
Fifefife (fīf ),USA pronunciation n., v., fifed, fif•ing.
- a high-pitched transverse flute used commonly in military and marching musical groups.
- to play on a fife.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Howdy there, this blog post is about Farm Cottage To Rent Fife #3 Image 1 Of 14: Weddersbie. This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 870 x 582. This blog post's file size is just 111 KB. Wether You decided to download It to Your computer, you should Click here. You also also see more attachments by clicking the image below or read more at this article: Farm Cottage To Rent Fife.
The modern kitchen includes a modern kitchen concept to have across the narrow territory in your kitchen. This notion offers in terms of today's home with contemporary furniture installation, thus make your home seem more modern and simple to use. Modern home layout today has become popular among the people once we realize.
There's an extensive array of modern kitchen design creativity with a modern style that one may emulate. Numerous modern home layout is seen in a variety of produce advertising and internet sources. Moreover, several of those ideas may also try to create a modern home wonderful that is modern.
Patterns are applied to deal with cramped conditions spot considering that the average current of each family have a contemporary home. The current home was created to improve the kitchen's modern idea have a subject that was thin. Who claims having a Farm Cottage To Rent Fife #3 Image 1 Of 14: Weddersbie that can not be converted into akitchen of your goals? It is correctly this challenge includes a tiny kitchen can be as special that you can we've to become creative to highlight the present day home modern-day like contemporary properties nowadays.