Child Safety Tip - Drawer Catch  - YouTube ( Baby Safety Drawer Lock #2)
Childchild (chīld),USA pronunciation n., pl. chil•dren.
- a person between birth and full growth;
a boy or girl: books for children.
- a son or daughter: All my children are married.
- a baby or infant.
- a human fetus.
- a childish person: He's such a child about money.
- a descendant: a child of an ancient breed.
- any person or thing regarded as the product or result of particular agencies, influences, etc.: Abstract art is a child of the 20th century.
- a person regarded as conditioned or marked by a given circumstance, situation, etc.: a child of poverty; a child of famine.
- a female infant.
- with child, pregnant: She's with child.child′less, adj.
Safetysafe•ty (sāf′tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- the state of being safe;
freedom from the occurrence or risk of injury, danger, or loss.
- the quality of averting or not causing injury, danger, or loss.
- a contrivance or device to prevent injury or avert danger.
- Also called lock, safety catch, safety lock. a locking or cutoff device that prevents a gun from being fired accidentally.
- the action of keeping safe.
- an act or play in which a player on the offensive team is tackled in his own end zone or downs the ball there, or in which the ball goes out of bounds on a fumble, having last been in bounds in or over the end zone and having last been in the possession of an offensive player. Cf. touchback.
- an award of two points to the opposing team on this play.
- Also called safety man. a player on defense who lines up farthest behind the line of scrimmage.
- [Baseball.]a base hit, esp. a one-base hit.
- a condom.
- [Obs.]close confinement or custody.
Drawerdraw•er (drôr for 1, 2; drô′ər for 3–6),USA pronunciation n.
- a sliding, lidless, horizontal compartment, as in a piece of furniture, that may be drawn out in order to gain access to it.
- drawers, (used with a pl. v.) an undergarment, with legs, that covers the lower part of the body.
- a person or thing that draws.
- [Finance.]a person who draws an order, draft, or bill of exchange.
- a person who operates a drawbench.
- a tapster.
Howdy , this image is about Child Safety Tip - Drawer Catch  - YouTube ( Baby Safety Drawer Lock #2). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1037 x 583. It's file size is just 47 KB. If You desired to save This image to Your laptop, you might Click here. You may also download more pictures by clicking the following photo or see more at here: Baby Safety Drawer Lock.
Child Safety Tip - Drawer Catch  - YouTube ( Baby Safety Drawer Lock #2) in an area, it surely needs cautious formula and cautiously. Keeping furniture-made at random can have an effect about the problem of the room that seemed dirty and packed, therefore it is not able to create a lovely part of the place. Like a room is just a dressing table, one distinct furniture will come in an exclusive space.
Correct positioning that is dressers may jack your private rooms' gorgeous facet up. It would be good should you gauge the first location that'll be entertained by furniture dressers, before buying a bureau. It's vital that you prevent a dressing table that exceeds land's allowance for sale in the room's purchase.
Dressers combined function could be the appropriate choice, if your room has a measurement that is not too considerable. For example, as a table or it is possible to pick a mirror dressing-table which can concurrently function equipped with plenty of cabinet drawers to allow them to be used as being a database for other knick knacks.