Smoke Mirror Pedestal Plant Stand (wonderful Mirror Pedestal Stand Design #1)
Mirrormir•ror (mir′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a reflecting surface, originally of polished metal but now usually of glass with a silvery, metallic, or amalgam backing.
- such a surface set into a frame, attached to a handle, etc., for use in viewing oneself or as an ornament.
- any reflecting surface, as the surface of calm water under certain lighting conditions.
- a surface that is either plane, concave, or convex and that reflects rays of light.
- something that gives a minutely faithful representation, image, or idea of something else: Gershwin's music was a mirror of its time.
- a pattern for imitation;
exemplar: a man who was the mirror of fashion.
- a glass, crystal, or the like, used by magicians, diviners, etc.
- with mirrors, by or as if by magic.
- to reflect in or as if in a mirror.
- to reflect as a mirror does.
- to mimic or imitate (something) accurately.
- to be or give a faithful representation, image, or idea of: Her views on politics mirror mine completely.
- (of a canon or fugue) capable of being played in retrograde or in inversion, as though read in a mirror placed beside or below the music.
Pedestalped•es•tal (ped′ə stl),USA pronunciation n., v., -taled, -tal•ing or (esp. Brit.) -talled, -tal•ling.
- an architectural support for a column, statue, vase, or the like. See diag. under column.
- a supporting structure or piece;
- a support for a desk, consisting of a boxlike frame containing drawers one above the other.
- a columnar support for a tabletop.
- a bulge cast at the bottom of a concrete pile.
- set or put on a pedestal, to glorify;
idealize: When we first became engaged each of us set the other on a pedestal.
- to put on or supply with a pedestal.
Plantplant (plant, plänt),USA pronunciation n.
- any member of the kingdom Plantae, comprising multicellular organisms that typically produce their own food from inorganic matter by the process of photosynthesis and that have more or less rigid cell walls containing cellulose, including vascular plants, mosses, liverworts, and hornworts: some classification schemes may include fungi, algae, bacteria, blue-green algae, and certain single-celled eukaryotes that have plantlike qualities, as rigid cell walls or photosynthesis.
- an herb or other small vegetable growth, in contrast with a tree or a shrub.
- a seedling or a growing slip, esp. one ready for transplanting.
- the equipment, including the fixtures, machinery, tools, etc., and often the buildings, necessary to carry on any industrial business: a manufacturing plant.
- the complete equipment or apparatus for a particular mechanical process or operation: the heating plant for a home.
- the buildings, equipment, etc., of an institution: the sprawling plant of the university.
- something intended to trap, decoy, or lure, as criminals.
- a scheme to trap, trick, swindle, or defraud.
- a person, placed in an audience, whose rehearsed or prepared reactions, comments, etc., appear spontaneous to the rest of the audience.
- a person placed secretly in a group or organization, as by a foreign government, to obtain internal or secret information, stir up discontent, etc.
- [Theat.]a line of dialogue, or a character, action, etc., introducing an idea or theme that will be further developed at a later point in the play: Afterward we remembered the suicide plant in the second act.
- to put or set in the ground for growth, as seeds, young trees, etc.
- to furnish or stock (land) with plants: to plant a section with corn.
- to establish or implant (ideas, principles, doctrines, etc.): to plant a love for learning in growing children.
- to introduce (a breed of animals) into a country.
- to deposit (young fish, or spawn) in a river, lake, etc.
- to bed (oysters).
- to insert or set firmly in or on the ground or some other body or surface: to plant posts along a road.
- [Theat.]to insert or place (an idea, person, or thing) in a play.
- to place;
- to place with great force, firmness, or determination: He planted himself in the doorway as if daring us to try to enter. He planted a big kiss on his son's cheek.
- to station;
post: to plant a police officer on every corner.
- to locate;
situate: Branch stores are planted all over.
- to establish (a colony, city, etc.);
- to settle (persons), as in a colony.
- to say or place (something) in order to obtain a desired result, esp. one that will seem spontaneous: The police planted the story in the newspaper in order to trap the thief.
- [Carpentry.]to nail, glue, or otherwise attach (a molding or the like) to a surface.
- to place (a person) secretly in a group to function as a spy or to promote discord.
- to hide or conceal, as stolen goods.
Standstand (stand),USA pronunciation v., stood, stand•ing, n., pl. stands for 43–63, stands, stand for 64.
- (of a person) to be in an upright position on the feet.
- to rise to one's feet (often fol. by up).
- to have a specified height when in this position: a basketball player who stands six feet seven inches.
- to stop or remain motionless or steady on the feet.
- to take a position or place as indicated: to stand aside.
- to remain firm or steadfast, as in a cause.
- to take up or maintain a position or attitude with respect to a person, issue, or the like: to stand as sponsor for a person.
- to have or adopt a certain policy, course, or attitude, as of adherence, support, opposition, or resistance: He stands for free trade.
- (of things) to be in an upright or vertical position, be set on end, or rest on or as on a support.
- to be set, placed, fixed, located, or situated: The building stands at 34th Street and 5th Avenue.
- (of an account, score, etc.) to show, be, or remain as indicated;
show the specified position of the parties concerned: The score stood 18 to 14 at the half.
- to remain erect or whole;
resist change, decay, or destruction (often fol. by up): The ruins still stand. The old building stood up well.
- to continue in force or remain valid: The agreement stands as signed.
- to remain still, stationary, or unused: The bicycle stood in the basement all winter.
- to be or become stagnant, as water.
- (of persons or things) to be or remain in a specified state, condition, relation, relative position, etc.: He stood in jeopardy of losing his license.
- to have the possibility or likelihood: He stands to gain a sizable profit through the sale of the house.
- [Chiefly Brit.]to become or be a candidate, as for public office (usually fol. by for).
- to take or hold a particular course at sea.
- to move in a certain direction: to stand offshore.
- (of a male domestic animal, esp. a stud) to be available as a sire, usually for a fee: Three Derby winners are now standing in Kentucky.
- to cause to stand;
set: Stand the chair by the lamp.
- to face or encounter: to stand an assault.
- to undergo or submit to: to stand trial.
- to endure or undergo without harm or damage or without giving way: His eyes are strong enough to stand the glare.
- to endure or tolerate: She can't stand her father.
- to treat or pay for: I'll stand you to a drink when the manuscript is in.
- to perform the duty of or participate in as part of one's job or duty: to stand watch aboard ship.
- stand a chance or show, to have a chance or possibility, esp. of winning or surviving: He's a good shortstop but doesn't stand a chance of making the major leagues because he can't hit.
- stand by:
- to uphold;
support: She stood by him whenever he was in trouble.
- to adhere to (an agreement, promise, etc.);
affirm: She stood by her decision despite her sister's arguments.
- to stand ready;
wait: Please stand by while I fix this antenna.
- to get ready to speak, act, etc., as at the beginning of a radio or television program.
- to be ready to board a plane, train, or other transport if accommodations become available at the last minute.
- stand down:
- to leave the witness stand.
- to step aside;
withdraw, as from a competition: I agreed to stand down so that she could run for the nomination unopposed.
- to leave or take out of active work or service: to stand down some of the ships in the fleet.
- stand for:
- to represent;
symbolize: P.S. stands for "postscript.''
- to advocate;
favor: He stands for both freedom and justice.
- [Informal.]to tolerate;
allow: I won't stand for any nonsense!
- stand in with:
- to be in association or conspiracy with.
- to enjoy the favor of;
be on friendly terms with.
- stand off:
- to keep or stay at a distance.
- to put off;
- stand on:
- to depend on;
rest on: The case stands on his testimony.
- to be particular about;
demand: to stand on ceremony.
- [Naut.]to maintain a course and speed.
- stand out:
- to project;
protrude: The piers stand out from the harbor wall.
- to be conspicuous or prominent: She stands out in a crowd.
- to persist in opposition or resistance;
- [Naut.]to maintain a course away from shore.
- stand over:
- to supervise very closely;
watch constantly: He won't work unless someone stands over him.
- to put aside temporarily;
postpone: to let a project stand over until the following year.
- stand pat. See pat 2 (def. 6).
- stand to:
- to continue to hold;
persist in: to stand to one's statement.
- to keep at steadily: Stand to your rowing, men!
- to wait in readiness;
stand by: Stand to for action.
- stand to reason. See reason (def. 11).
- stand up:
- to come to or remain in a standing position: to stand up when being introduced.
- to remain strong, convincing, or durable: The case will never stand up in court. Wool stands up better than silk.
- [Slang.]to fail to keep an appointment with (someone, esp. a sweetheart or date): I waited for Kim for an hour before I realized I'd been stood up.
- stand up for:
- to defend the cause of;
support: No one could understand why he stood up for an incorrigible criminal.
- to serve a bridegroom or bride, as best man or maid (matron) of honor.
- stand up to, to meet or deal with fearlessly;
confront: to stand up to a bully.
- the act of standing;
an assuming of or a remaining in an upright position.
- a cessation of motion;
halt or stop.
- a determined effort for or against something, esp. a final defensive effort: Custer's last stand.
- a determined policy, position, attitude, etc., taken or maintained: We must take a stand on political issues.
- the place in which a person or thing stands;
- See witness stand.
- a raised platform, as for a speaker, a band, or the like.
- stands, a raised section of seats for spectators;
- a framework on or in which articles are placed for support, exhibition, etc.: a hat stand.
- a piece of furniture of various forms, on or in which to put articles (often used in combination): a nightstand; a washstand.
- a small, light table.
- a stall, booth, counter, or the like, where articles are displayed for sale or where some business is carried on: a fruit stand.
- newsstand: The papers usually hit the stands at 5 a.m.
- a site or location for business: After 20 years the ice-cream vendor was still at the same stand.
- a place or station occupied by vehicles available for hire: a taxicab stand.
- the vehicles occupying such a place.
- the growing trees, or those of a particular species or grade, in a given area.
- a standing growth, as of grass, wheat, etc.
- a halt of a theatrical company on tour, to give a performance or performances: a series of one-night stands on the strawhat trail.
- the town at which a touring theatrical company gives a performance.
- hive (def. 2).
- a rolling unit in a rolling mill.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a complete set of arms or accoutrements for one soldier.
- take the stand, to testify in a courtroom.
Hi guys, this attachment is about Smoke Mirror Pedestal Plant Stand (wonderful Mirror Pedestal Stand Design #1). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 351 x 688. This post's file size is just 15 KB. Wether You ought to save This attachment to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You could too see more images by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Mirror Pedestal Stand.
Items to try to find in a Smoke Mirror Pedestal Plant Stand (wonderful Mirror Pedestal Stand Design #1) Collection are different hues and smooth designs. Typically contemporary bedroom sets' color will undoubtedly be red, white and dark. It may suggest bright bed dark wood and red cushions. Or you are able to seek out room sets in the brain of the sleep with black mattresses steel frames and white glass highlights.
There are various alternatives to possess this diverse colour to be the core for the room arrangement. Next look at assistance furniture's bits you'll need inside your room. It is possible a complete contemporary bedroom set that has all the stuff you have to finish the appearance you desire for your place can be found by you. Before purchasing, you ought to produce a set of bits of other feature furniture that will match the design you strive, in addition to what exactly you need, to possess most of the storage you want at.
Again this Smoke Mirror Pedestal Plant Stand (wonderful Mirror Pedestal Stand Design #1) Set should fit the modern product and color-scheme of glass features and white or black lumber, material. You could find a dressing table and a very item that is contemporary with platinum metal features that'll provide a glance that is really sharp.