Bill Moore Antiques (amazing Fish Tank Decorations #3)
Billbill1 (bil),USA pronunciation n.
- a statement of money owed for goods or services supplied: He paid the hotel bill when he checked out.
- a piece of paper money worth a specified amount: a ten-dollar bill.
- a form or draft of a proposed statute presented to a legislature, but not yet enacted or passed and made law.
- See bill of exchange.
- a written or printed public notice or advertisement.
- any written paper containing a statement of particulars: a bill of expenditures.
- a written statement, usually of complaint, presented to a court.
- one hundred dollars: The job pays five bills a week.
- entertainment scheduled for presentation;
program: a good bill at the movies.
- a promissory note.
- a written and sealed document.
- a written, formal petition.
- fill the bill, to fulfill the purpose or need well: As a sprightly situation comedy this show fills the bill.
- to charge for by bill;
send a bill to: The store will bill me.
- to enter (charges) in a bill;
make a bill or list of: to bill goods.
- to advertise by bill or public notice: A new actor was billed for this week.
- to schedule on a program: The management billed the play for two weeks.
MooreMoore (mŏŏr, môr, mōr),USA pronunciation n.
- Archibald Lee (Archie), born 1916?, U.S. boxer.
- Brian, born 1921, U.S. novelist.
- Clement Clarke, 1779–1863, U.S. scholar and writer.
- Douglas Stuart, 1893–1969, U.S. composer.E•li•a•kim Hastings (i lī′ə kim),USA pronunciation 1862–1932, U.S. mathematician.
- George, 1852–1933, Irish novelist, critic, and dramatist.
- G(eorge) E(dward), 1873–1958, English philosopher.
- Gerald, 1899–1987, British pianist.
- Henry, 1898–1986, English sculptor.
- Sir John, 1761–1809, British general.John Bas•sett (bas′it, -et),USA pronunciation 1860–1947, U.S. jurist.
- Marianne (Craig), 1887–1972, U.S. poet and critic.
- Stanford, 1913–82, U.S. biochemist: Nobel prize for chemistry 1972.
- Thomas, 1779–1852, Irish poet.
- a city in central Oklahoma. 35,063.
Antiquesan•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Howdy guys, this picture is about Bill Moore Antiques (amazing Fish Tank Decorations #3). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 3133 x 1766. It's file size is only 805 KB. Wether You desired to download This picture to Your PC, you may Click here. You may also see more images by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Fish Tank Decorations.
We'd like to speak about some advice on make-up vanity in your bedroom before talking about Fish Tank Decorations. Make sure you select a table that is dressing with potential that is optimal. Fish Tank Decorations can be used for you personally who wish to alter room is made up by the appearance of the.
Inside the sense of Fish Tank Decorations that you simply need to be able to accommodate all-the desires including fragrances, components variety, until the 'features' instruments makeup products. In-general, dressers need extra illumination. This is circumvented by placing a wall lamp around the remaining and right-side mirror or by the addition of a small bulb at across the reflection.
Chairs will be the proper decision to get a along with dressing-table, in addition to practical as it could be included under the beneath the cabinet, ottoman also gives light's impression.