Wisteria Cottage View Of Coast Guard Station ( Coast Cottages St Simons #2)
Cottagecot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
Viewview (vyo̅o̅),USA pronunciation n.
- an instance of seeing or beholding;
- range of sight or vision: Several running deer came into the view of the hunters.
- a sight or prospect of a landscape, the sea, etc.: His apartment affords a view of the park.
- a picture or photograph of something: The postcard bears a view of Vesuvius.
- a particular manner of looking at something: From a practical view, the situation presents several problems.
- contemplation or consideration of a matter with reference to action: a project in view.
- aim, intention, or purpose.
expectation: the view for the future.
- a sight afforded of something from a position stated or qualified: a bird's-eye view.
- a general account or description of a subject.
- a conception of a thing;
theory: His view was not supported by the facts.
- a survey;
inspection: a view of Restoration comedy.
- in view:
- within range of vision.
- under consideration.
- as an end sought: She went over the material with the scholarship examination in view.
- in view of, in consideration of;
on account of: In view of the circumstances, it seems best to wait until tomorrow.
- on view, in a place for public inspection;
on exhibition: The latest models of automobiles are now on view.
- with a view to:
- with the aim or intention of.
- with the expectation or hope of: They saved their money with a view to being able to buy a house someday.
- to see;
watch: to view a movie.
- to look at;
inspect: to view the construction of a road.
- to contemplate mentally;
consider: to view the repercussions of a decision.
- to regard in a particular light or as specified: She views every minor setback as a disaster.
- [Fox Hunting.]to sight (a fox).
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Coastcoast (kōst),USA pronunciation n.
- the land next to the sea;
seashore: the rocky coast of Maine.
- the region adjoining it: They live on the coast, a few miles from the sea.
- a hill or slope down which one may slide on a sled.
- a slide or ride down a hill or slope, as on a sled.
- [Obs.]the boundary or border of a country.
- the Coast, [Informal.](in the U.S. and Canada) the region bordering on the Pacific Ocean;
the West Coast: I'm flying out to the Coast next week.
- the coast is clear, no danger or impediment exists;
no persons are in the path or vicinity: The boys waited until the coast was clear before climbing over the wall.
- to slide on a sled down a snowy or icy hillside or incline.
- to descend a hill or the like, as on a bicycle, without using pedals.
- to continue to move or advance after effort has ceased;
keep going on acquired momentum: We cut off the car engine and coasted for a while.
- to advance or proceed with little or no effort, esp. owing to one's actual or former assets, as wealth, position, or name, or those of another: The actor coasted to stardom on his father's name.
- to sail along, or call at the various ports of, a coast.
- [Obs.]to proceed in a roundabout way.
- to cause to move along under acquired momentum: to coast a rocket around the sun.
- to proceed along or near the coast of.
- [Obs.]to keep alongside of (a person moving).
- [Obs.]to go by the side or border of.
Guardguard (gärd),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to keep safe from harm or danger;
watch over: to guard the ruler.
- to keep under close watch in order to prevent escape, misconduct, etc.: to guard a prisoner.
- to keep under control or restraint as a matter of caution or prudence: to guard one's temper.
- to provide or equip with some safeguard or protective appliance, as to prevent loss, injury, etc.
- to position oneself so as to obstruct or impede the movement or progress of (an opponent on offense): The linebacker moved to his right to guard the end going out for a pass.
- to protect (a piece or a square) by placing a piece in a supportive or defensive position relative to it.
- to take precautions (usually fol. by against): to guard against errors.
- to give protection;
- a person or group of persons that guards, protects, or keeps a protective or restraining watch.
- a person who keeps watch over prisoners or others under restraint.
- a body of people, esp. soldiers, charged with guarding a place from disturbance, theft, fire, etc.
- a close watch, as over a prisoner or other person under restraint: to be kept under guard.
- a device, appliance, or attachment that prevents injury, loss, etc.
- something intended or serving to guard or protect;
safeguard: insurance as a guard against disasters.
- a posture of defense or readiness, as in fencing, boxing, or bayonet drill.
- either of the linemen stationed between a tackle and the center.
- the position played by this lineman.
- [Basketball.]either of the players stationed in the backcourt.
- a piece that supports or defends another.
- [Cards.]a low card that is held with a high card of the same suit and that enables the holder to save the high card for a later trick.
- a railroad conductor.
- Guards, the name of certain bodies of troops in the British army.
- off guard, unprepared;
unwary: The blow from behind caught him off guard.Also, off one's guard.
- on guard, vigilant;
wary: on guard against dishonest merchants.Also, on one's guard.
- stand guard over, to watch over;
protect: The dog stood guard over his wounded master.
Hello , this attachment is about Wisteria Cottage View Of Coast Guard Station ( Coast Cottages St Simons #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 619 x 462. This attachment's file size is only 52 KB. If You want to save It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You might too see more images by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Coast Cottages St Simons.
The home typically has its figure. Also with all cottages or the bungalow are observed in britain. Do not need to modify the design of the building is an excessive amount of, Wisteria Cottage View Of Coast Guard Station ( Coast Cottages St Simons #2) designs compete with classic bungalow.
Never asked a result, gorgeous! So that you can keep up with the character of the building, the designer Alex St of Home Structure adding a kitchen design apart from the major building. The end result? Wonderful! Yes, a bungalow located in Chelshire, great britain could be the building under consideration.
If you such as the atmosphere of the hot home as well as peaceful using an antique that is slight feel, then this Wisteria Cottage View Of Coast Guard Station ( Coast Cottages St Simons #2) with probably an excellent decision for you personally. To have this design inexpensive kitchen cupboards can be made an election that have pattern by you and make use of a wooden floor has a design. Using pastel colors dinner will be made by brown with touches of wood and white hues while in the home along with your household can feel hotter.
The kitchen layout a glass cube of in the kind. The use of glass here's designed to have the capacity to handle the heat. Glass may be popped to supply fresh air into the place while summer arrives. For there to become a frequent bond involving the Wisteria Cottage View Of Coast Guard Station ( Coast Cottages St Simons #2) with fresh kitchen, surfaces using the same product having an exterior terrace.
The cottage was built-in the 18th century and it is currently after dark stage of renovation. In the place of attempting to copy the design of the pad, Alex E chose to create one more home design that can lessen the complete lodge's architectural change and preserve the type with this house.
Need to provide the setting is hot and comfy, the furniture includes a gentle bright colour as his finishing. Just how much storage and modern gear can also be beautiful kitchen layout complements this one. Moreover with up lighting to illuminate the space at night.