C10. Gas Monkey Garage Shop (superior Gas Mokey Garage #3)
Gasgas (gas),USA pronunciation n., pl. gas•es, v., gassed, gas•sing.
- [Physics.]a substance possessing perfect molecular mobility and the property of indefinite expansion, as opposed to a solid or liquid.
- any such fluid or mixture of fluids.
- any such fluid used as an anesthetic, as nitrous oxide: Did the dentist give you gas for your extraction?
- any such combustible fluid used as fuel: Light the gas in the oven.
- Also called gas pedal. the foot-operated accelerator of an automotive vehicle: Take your foot off the gas.
- [Coal Mining.]an explosive mixture of firedamp with air.
- an aeriform fluid or a mistlike assemblage of fine particles suspended in air, used in warfare to asphyxiate, poison, or stupefy an enemy.
- empty talk.
- a person or thing that is very entertaining, pleasing, or successful: The party was an absolute gas, and we loved it.
- a person or thing that affects one strongly.
- step on the gas, [Informal.]to increase the speed of one's movement or activity;
hurry: We'd better step on the gas or we'll be late for the concert.
- to supply with gas.
- to overcome, poison, or asphyxiate with gas or fumes.
- to singe (yarns or fabrics) with a gas flame to remove superfluous fibers.
- to treat or impregnate with gas.
- to talk nonsense or falsehood to.
- to amuse or affect strongly: Her weird clothes really gas me.
- to give off gas, as a storage battery being charged.
- to indulge in idle, empty talk.
- to become drunk (often fol. by up).
- gas up, to fill the gasoline tank of an automobile, truck, or other vehicle.
Monkeymon•key (mung′kē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -keys, v., -keyed, -key•ing.
- any mammal of the order Primates, including the guenons, macaques, langurs, and capuchins, but excluding humans, the anthropoid apes, and, usually, the tarsier and prosimians. Cf. New World monkey, Old World monkey.
- the fur of certain species of such long-haired animals.
- a person likened to such an animal, as a mischievous, agile child or a mimic.
- a dance, deriving from the twist, in which the partners move their hands as if climbing a pole and jerk their heads back and forth.
- an addiction to narcotics.
- any of various mechanical devices, as the ram of a pile driver.
- [Coal Mining.]a small passageway or opening.
- the sum of 500 pounds.
- [Australian Informal.]a sheep.
- a monkey on one's back:
- an addiction to a drug or drugs;
- an enduring and often vexing habit or urge.
- a burdensome problem, situation, or responsibility;
personal affliction or hindrance.
- make a monkey out of, to cause to appear ridiculous;
make a fool of. Also, make a monkey of.
- to play or trifle idly;
fool (often fol. by around or with).
- to imitate;
- to mock.
Garagega•rage (gə räzh′, -räj′ or, esp. Brit., gar′ij, -äzh),USA pronunciation n., v., -raged, -rag•ing.
- a building or indoor area for parking or storing motor vehicles.
- a commercial establishment for repairing and servicing motor vehicles.
- to put or keep in a garage.
Shopshop (shop),USA pronunciation n., v., shopped, shop•ping, interj.
- a retail store, esp. a small one.
- a small store or department in a large store selling a specific or select type of goods: the ski shop at Smith's.
- the workshop of a craftsperson or artisan.
- the workshop of a person who works in a manual trade;
place for doing specific, skilled manual work: a carpenter's shop.
- any factory, office, or business: Our ad agency is a well-run shop.
- a course of instruction in a trade, as carpentry, printing, etc., consisting chiefly of training in the use of its tools and materials.
- a classroom in which such a course is given.
- one's trade, profession, or business as a subject of conversation or preoccupation.
- set up shop, to go into business;
begin business operations: to set up shop as a taxidermist.
- shut up shop:
- to close a business temporarily, as at the end of the day.
- to suspend business operations permanently: They couldn't make a go of it and had to shut up shop.
- talk shop, to discuss one's trade, profession, or business: After dinner we all sat around the table and talked shop.
- to visit shops and stores for purchasing or examining goods.
- to seek or examine goods, property, etc., offered for sale: Retail merchants often stock their stores by shopping in New York.
- to seek a bargain, investment, service, etc. (usually fol. by for): I'm shopping for a safe investment that pays good interest.
- to seek or examine goods, property, etc., offered for sale in or by: She's shopping the shoe stores this afternoon.
- [Chiefly Brit. Informal.]
- to put into prison;
- to behave treacherously toward;
- to try to sell (merchandise or a project) in an attempt to obtain an order or contract.
- (used in a store, shop, etc., in calling an employee to wait on a customer.)
Hello , this picture is about C10. Gas Monkey Garage Shop (superior Gas Mokey Garage #3). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 820 x 547. This image's file size is just 85 KB. Wether You ought to save This image to Your computer, you have to Click here. You might also see more pictures by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Gas Mokey Garage.
This desk is sold with metallic or natural shade including grey, white or dark. Seats are used not too high and also straightforward with the number of 3 seats. Because the measurement isn't too large, this table is simply used for eating and chattering. Materials used ie material.
Tabletops wider so that it can be utilized to put fruits products including spoons, dishes, etc. Chairs was once trim having a round or rectangular legs are little and slender to be able to avoid the impact of tightness while in the kitchen.
The Gas Mokey Garage suitable for natural type of kitchen area. This natural desk includes a square-shape that's fuller than timber or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) in order to create a more natural perception. This stand combines natural colors like brown and white.