House Of Dynasty, Alexandria Menu (beautiful House Of Dynasty #2)
Househouse (n., adj. hous;v. houz),USA pronunciation n., pl. hous•es (hou′ziz),USA pronunciation v., housed, hous•ing, adj.
- a building in which people live;
residence for human beings.
- a household.
- (often cap.) a family, including ancestors and descendants: the great houses of France; the House of Hapsburg.
- a building for any purpose: a house of worship.
- a theater, concert hall, or auditorium: a vaudeville house.
- the audience of a theater or the like.
- a place of shelter for an animal, bird, etc.
- the building in which a legislative or official deliberative body meets.
- (cap.) the body itself, esp. of a bicameral legislature: the House of Representatives.
- a quorum of such a body.
- (often cap.) a commercial establishment;
business firm: the House of Rothschild; a publishing house.
- a gambling casino.
- the management of a commercial establishment or of a gambling casino: rules of the house.
- an advisory or deliberative group, esp. in church or college affairs.
- a college in an English-type university.
- a residential hall in a college or school;
- the members or residents of any such residential hall.
- a brothel;
- a variety of lotto or bingo played with paper and pencil, esp. by soldiers as a gambling game.
- Also called parish. [Curling.]the area enclosed by a circle 12 or 14 ft. (3.7 or 4.2 m) in diameter at each end of the rink, having the tee in the center.
- any enclosed shelter above the weather deck of a vessel: bridge house; deck house.
- one of the 12 divisions of the celestial sphere, numbered counterclockwise from the point of the eastern horizon.
- bring down the house, to call forth vigorous applause from an audience;
be highly successful: The children's performances brought down the house.
- clean house. See clean (def. 46).
- dress the house, [Theat.]
- to fill a theater with many people admitted on free passes;
paper the house.
- to arrange or space the seating of patrons in such a way as to make an audience appear larger or a theater or nightclub more crowded than it actually is.
- keep house, to maintain a home;
manage a household.
- like a house on fire or afire, very quickly;
with energy or enthusiasm: The new product took off like a house on fire.
- on the house, as a gift from the management;
free: Tonight the drinks are on the house.
- put or set one's house in order:
- to settle one's affairs.
- to improve one's behavior or correct one's faults: It is easy to criticize others, but it would be better to put one's own house in order first.
- to put or receive into a house, dwelling, or living quarters: More than 200 students were housed in the dormitory.
- to give shelter to;
lodge: to house flood victims in schools.
- to provide with a place to work, study, or the like: This building houses our executive staff.
- to provide storage space for;
be a receptacle for or repository of: The library houses 600,000 books.
- to remove from exposure;
put in a safe place.
- to stow securely.
- to lower (an upper mast) and make secure, as alongside the lower mast.
- to heave (an anchor) home.
- to fit the end or edge of (a board or the like) into a notch, hole, or groove.
- to form (a joint) between two pieces of wood by fitting the end or edge of one into a dado of the other.
- to take shelter;
- of, pertaining to, or noting a house.
- for or suitable for a house: house paint.
- of or being a product made by or for a specific retailer and often sold under the store's own label: You'll save money on the radio if you buy the house brand.
- served by a restaurant as its customary brand: the house wine.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
AlexandriaAl•ex•an•dri•a (al′ig zan′drē ə, -zän′-),USA pronunciation n.
- Arabic, Al-Iskandarîyah. a seaport in N Egypt, in the Nile delta: founded in 332 b.c. by Alexander the Great;
ancient center of learning. 2,201,000.
- a city in NE Virginia, S of the District of Columbia. 103,217.
- a city in central Louisiana, on the Red River. 51,565.
Menumen•u (men′yo̅o̅, mā′nyo̅o̅),USA pronunciation n.
- a list of the dishes served at a meal;
bill of fare: Ask the waiter for a menu.
- the dishes served.
- any list or set of items, activities, etc., from which to choose: What's on the menu this weekend —golf, tennis, swimming?
- a list of options available to a user, as displayed on a CRT or other type of screen.
Hi folks, this photo is about House Of Dynasty, Alexandria Menu (beautiful House Of Dynasty #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 3906 x 2372. It's file size is only 1180 KB. If You decided to save This picture to Your laptop, you should Click here. You may too see more attachments by clicking the following image or read more at here: House Of Dynasty.
The modern kitchen carries a contemporary kitchen notion to get the thin land on your kitchen around. This idea gives with regards to a contemporary home with contemporary furniture installment, so create your kitchen seem newer and simple to use. As we understand, kitchen layout that is contemporary nowadays is becoming more popular one of the people.
A wide selection is of contemporary kitchen style enthusiasm with a modern style that one may copy. Numerous contemporary kitchen design is seen in several produce marketing and net references. Moreover, some of these ideas may also attempt to create a contemporary kitchen alluring that is modern.
Designs are put on handle crowded circumstances spot, because the average current of each family possess a contemporary property. The present day home is built to improve your kitchen's modern idea possess an industry that was thin. Who affirms having a House Of Dynasty, Alexandria Menu (beautiful House Of Dynasty #2) that CAn't be changed into a kitchen of your dreams? It's exactly this challenge has a modest home is really as unique as you possibly can we have to be innovative to display the modern home modern like contemporary properties today.
Relevant Posts on House Of Dynasty, Alexandria Menu (beautiful House Of Dynasty #2)
Category: Home. Homelessness Prevention And Rapid Re Housing Program Application was published on June 7th, 2018 by and tagged as: Homelessness Prevention And Rapid Re Housing Program Application, Homelessness, Prevention, And, Rapid, Re, Housing, Program, Application.